CAD Tech – Residential Design
Residential Designed Solutions, a growing design firm focused exclusively on residential new construction and renovations, is looking for a CAD Tech/Draftsperson to join our creative team.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, have the desire to work on meaningful and rewarding projects that impact neighborhoods and delight homeowners we invite you to send us your resume.
• Thorough knowledge of residential construction techniques, details and structural layout.
• Experience detailing house plans using AutoCAD software or equivalent required; SoftPlan experience is a plus.
• Proven ability to coordinate with in-house team members, as well as consultants to achieve efficiency goals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills and detail oriented.
• production of plans for single family homes and remodeling projects
• communicate with clients, engineering consultants, builders and subcontractors to expedite completion of drawings
• assist in resolving field or permit issues in a timely manner when they are identified.
Excellent salary along with quarterly profit sharing, flexible work hours, in a fast-paced, team oriented, learning environment with substantial growth and leadership opportunities.
We’ve won awards and received media recognition. But more importantly we seek to satisfy our clients by bringing their vision to life through inspired design and proven plans. If this sounds like a good fit for your skills, abilities and aspirations, email your resume along with samples of your work; PDF's or a link to an online file is acceptable.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Non-Smoking environment, US Citizenship Required