Our philosophy is simple - establish a collaborative relationship with each client to define and create a home uniquely suited to individual needs. Residential Designed Solutions then develops that one of a kind home design into highly accurate construction documents to ensure your livable floor plan and timeless exterior details will be built as you envisioned them.
It is about ideas. And how you would like those ideas to represent your home. We welcome you to browse our portfolio of photography to help generate your own ideas about your unique dream home.
It says a lot when a builder hires you to develop home plans for their customers. But we think the ultimate compliment is when a builder hires you to develop plans for the home they're building for their own family. We're pleased to have designed the homes of:
- Frank Neutzling, Timbercrest Custom Homes
- Tom Gorman, Gorman & Sons Builders
- Guy Klosterman, Davidson Builders
- Jeff Block, Block Properties
- Mark Braunsdorf, Compass Homes
- Doug Butterman, Doug Butterman Builders
- Matt Cooper, Home Design Ltd.
- Mark Davenport, Showcraft Homes
- Tom Erlenbusch, Busch Builders
- Dan Fruitiger, Wyndfield Ltd.
- David Godfrey, Godfrey Chambers Construction
- Greg Heninger , Heninger Homes
- Marvin Hill, Marhill Builders
- Brian Jimenez, Jimenez-Haid Builders
- Brian Kowaluk, BK Homes
- Jeff Levy, JL Custom Homes
- Hal Lieberman, Fairfax Homes
- Ed Lynch, Ed Lynch Builders
- George Marshall, George Marshall Builders
- Nick Milano, Milano Construction
- Andy Syrkin, Timbercrest Construction
- Matt Trucco, M. A. Trucco Builder
- Chris Vince, Vince Properties
- Jeff Yocca, Yocca Builders
- Zenios Michael Zenios, 3 Pillar Homes